Monday, November 7, 2011

Our Adopted Soilder


Last night my family adopted a solider through Soliders' Angels this is something new for us, and when I told my husband he thought it was a great idea. My daughter Sage drew a picture and today I gathered up stuff for our first care package. The last few months I have been slacking off on stockpiling but still have quite the stash as for Christmas I just make my family a package of items they can use.

This package I included toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, razor, shower gel (taped shut and in a baggie) single serve wyler's pink lemonade and raspberry drink mixes, oatmeal, tuna and hot chocolate. They have a list that you can print with things most requested.

Soliders' Angels asks that you send a care package once a month, they have premade ones you can buy and write a letter once a week. USPS has flat rate packaging that you can order for free!

Click HERE to adopt your own solider!

No comments:

Post a Comment